Many ROS1ders have expressed an interest in attending a virtual meet-up via Zoom for ROS1 patients and caregivers. Now it’s going to happen!
The two co-hosts Renee Parker, MD, and Janet Lathan (ROS1 patients and members of the ROS1ders) will facilitate informal ROS1der MeetUps via Zoom twice monthly starting Tuesday, 11/10/2020 on the following dates:
- The second Tuesday of each month at 9 AM Pacific Time (2 Noon Eastern Time, 6 PM Central European Time, 3 AM the next day in Australia)
- The fourth Monday of each month at 2 PM Pacific Time (5 PM Eastern Time, 11 PM Central European Time, 8 AM the next day in Australia).
We invite ALL ROS1ders around the world to participate, regardless of your country or time zone. Just send an e-mail to ROS1derMeetUP@gmail.com and include the information below (it will only be used for Zoom invitations and group updates):
- Full Name (no nicknames, such as Bob’s Ipad)
- E-Mail address
- Time Zone
- Specify whether you are a ROS1 Patient or Caregiver
- Provide the above information for each ROS1 patient or caregiver who will be joining you. We will send them their own link to their e-mail.
Looking forward to seeing you in a ROS1ders MeetUp soon!