The Spanish Association of Lung Cancer Patients (AEACaP) and Lung Cancer Europe (LuCE) will be hosting the webinar “ROS-1 Lung Cancer Patients” on Friday, March 26th, 2021 at 18.00 Central European Time (10 am Pacific Time). The event will provide information about the ROS1 biomarker and treatment in lung cancer, as well as research and patient needs.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Alfonso Aguarón, Project Manager in Lung Cancer Europe (LuCE)
- Dr. Santiago Viteri, Lead Clinician Medical Oncology in Instituto Oncológico Dr. Rosell in Barcelona
- Dr. Anthonie van der Wekken, Pulmonologist in Dept. of Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis in University Medical Center Groningen
- Dr. Benjamin Besse, Head of Cancer Medicine Dept in Institut Gustave Roussy in Paris
- Dr. Enriqueta Felip, Head of the Thoracic and Head and Neck Cancer Unit in Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology in Barcelona
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Pauwels, Head of Clinic Pathological Anatomy Dept. in UZA Antwerp University Hospital
- Janet Freeman-Daily, Lung cancer patient and research advocate, co-founder and Board Chair of The ROS1ders
The international webinar will last two hours and be conducted in English, with simultaneous translation in Spanish.
REGISTER AT https://nosolostreaming.com/register-ros-1/