This site was created by patients living with a rare disease called ROS1+ cancer. We call ourselves ROS1ders (learn more about us here). We built this site to share the knowledge we’ve gained since our diagnoses, and build a global community that will accelerate research into our disease, provide access to effective treatments, and improve outcomes for ROS1+ cancer patients.
Here you can find:
- Explanations about ROS1+ cancer without medical jargon
- Info on approved and experimental drugs and clinical trials for ROS1+ cancer
- Links to expert ROS1 clinicians and researchers (in case you or your doctor need a consult with someone more familiar with this rare cancer)
- Hints for dealing with side effects of treatments
- The Global ROS1 Initiative (an international partnership between ROS1ders, nonprofits, researchers, and industry)
- Patient-initiated research opportunities for ROS1+ patients
- Our blog with perspectives and news about ROS1
- Blogs written by patients and carers dealing with this disease
- Ways to connect with ROS1ders and the ROS1 community (or contact us via email)
ROS1ders in Numbers:
We aim to make ROS1+ cancer a manageable chronic disease before we die. We hope you’ll join us. Click on the “Follow” link at the bottom of any page on this site to receive email when we publish new blogs.
Last updated 29-May-2017